FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING ON ORDERS $35+
FREE DIGITAL PATTERN WITH ORDERS $35+
We use “cookies” and other tracking technologies to collect information about you and your activity across our site and our communications with you.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit, so we can understand how you use our website and the emails we send you. This helps us provide you content based on your previous activity and on preferences you have specified.
Cookies are used to enable certain features (e.g. logging in), to track how you interact and use the website (e.g. Google Analytics), to store your settings such as timezone, notification preferences and updates to your account, and to personalise your content to make sure it’s information you want / need.
HOW YOU CAN CONTROL OR OPT OUT OF COOKIES
To manage cookies using Chrome, see here.
For Safari, see here.
For Firefox, see here.
For Internet Explorer, see here.
For Edge, see here.
If you browse websites from multiple devices e.g. phone and tablet, you may need to update your settings on each individual device.
Although some cookies can be blocked without noticing the impact on your experience of a website, blocking all cookies (including those which are necessary for the website to function) can result in being unable to access certain features and content across the sites you visit.
TYPES OF COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
- Cloudflare: We use Cloudflare to protect the website from malicious traffic.
- New Relic: We use New Relic to track technical issues on the website, helping us to solve issues faster and provide you with a better experience.
- Solidus: Solidus is our website platform. We use a guest token cookie to allow non-logged in customers to make purchases on the website.
- Pixlee: We use Pixlee to collect user generated content which our customers share on Facebook and Instagram and to request permission from users to use this content on our website and marketing channels.
- Aimtell: We use Aimtell to collect permission for and serve browser push notifications on the website.
- Facebook: We use Facebook cookies to track the performance of our paid advertising activity and use the information collected to help us improve our ad targeting.
- Google Adwords & Doubleclick: We use Google cookies to track the performance of our paid advertising activity and use the information collected to help us improve our ad targeting.
- Youtube: We use embedded YouTube videos on our website, so this cookie stores your preferences for example your video player preference.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics cookies gather information for us about how people browse around our website. This information is used to create anonymised reports about the on-site behaviour of our visitors in general. For example, how many visitors we’ve had, which countries they came from, which pages are most popular, how long they stayed on each page, and so on. These reports provide useful information which helps us to manage the website and improve our users’ experience of the site.